East Kingdom Seneschal
Things all local seneschals should be aware of:
All group seneschals must submit quarterly reports to their Regional Seneschal.
To better carry out their responsibilities and oversee the operations of their group, local Seneschals should familiarize themselves with all the documents in the Documents Libary, especially:
- current East Kingdom Law
- East Kingdom Seneschal's Policy
- East Kingdom Financial Policy
- the Governing Documents of the SCA
The Society Seneschal's Handbook can give insight into the operations of the Seneschal's Office and many of the additional rulings which govern our organization.
- Seneschals should print out copies of the SCA waivers for their files. Event autocrats will need them for the event check-in table ("Troll").
- Sign-in sheets are required at all events.
Each group seneschal is entitled to a seat on the Curia Regis. He/she may send a representative to the Curia if he/she is unable to attend.