SCA Waivers and Sign-in Sheets
It is suggested that you print out at least one copy of each of the examples listed below
and keep them in your permanent files. You should also make sure that autocrats of any events
you have oversight of have copies of these waivers and sign-in sheets located at the entry
- SCA Waivers for events and practices; minors' medical authorization
- available at the SCA.org website
- East Kingdom Waiver Policy
- all local seneschals should be familiar with this policy
Sign-in sheets are required for all events.
- A Simple Sign-in sheet (Excel format)
- This sheet has forms for pre-registered and non-preregistered event attendees.
- Please read the instructions. It will be an easy way to comply with all the
requirements for sign-in sheets, waivers and reporting.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the
This is the recognized website for the Seneschallate of the East Kingdom of the Society for
Creative Anachronism, Inc.
This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents. Any
discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site and the
printed version that is available from the originating office will be decided in favor
of the printed version.
Copyright 2019 East Kingdom, Society for Creative Anachronism. The original
contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site.
This website is maintained and designed by
Marla Lecin (Mistress Jessa d'Avondale).
For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this website, please
for assistance in getting permission from the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.
Pop-up menus courtesy of Eric A. Meyer
and his CSS Edge website.